Monday, October 18, 2010

Oh damnnn, why am i so unlucky, my chem teacher just told me that he haven't had my experiment paper mark scored in yet. the experiment was like 2 months ago! how could i freaking rememba, besides, i never miss any classes while Steve's away, so, most probably i'll just finish it in class. Normally it's always like that. but like wth? i've finished the whole experiment that day and handed in straight away, and i think it's my substitute teacher which had forgotten to mark mine off. OMGEE i still didn't have my folder with me today somemore, couldn't show teacher that i've done it! T.T no wonder! i was still finding it so strange when i got my paper back without any markings and scores on it, so i thought there's no big deal, wth. so how could i explain it to teacher on wed? SAD. i don't wanna get a big ZERO for that! i'm innocent. :C Bad luck. Bad bad bad. Sad sad sad.

Schools boring, ESL makes me feels sleepy. currently our topic in class is on, JOBS & CAREERS. learning how to apply for a job, how to write a VC, ok, that doesn't seem bad but the worst part is, we still have to have our personal interview with the teachers, acting like you're really intending to apply for a job. We even still needa dress formally, wearing proper shoes, without outcropping our cute little toesss. ^^ GAH. This is Frigging LAME and silly.

DID TOTALLY NOTHING i can say during computer science class today. hahahahaaa, luckily i was up on the net finding craps to entertain myself. how clever. ^^ The teacher kept on making hell lots of errors and made the students needa delete and repeat and do it over and over again. Luckily, i wasn't following. ^^ We all learnt nothing today. :)

Imma stop complaining.
What a day, bye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment